Qualifications & fellowship:
- 1985 MBBS from B Y L Nair Hospital, Mumbai India.
- 1988 Diploma in Orthopaedics (C.P.S Mumbai)
- 1989 M.S. (Orth.) Nair Hospital, Mumbai.
- 1989 Fellow of College of Physicians & Surgeons (Orth) [C.P.S Mumbai]
- 1990 Diplomate of National Board (National Board Of Examinations, New Delhi)
- 1991 Diploma in Mckenzie Therapy (Mckenzie Institute International, New Zealand).
- 1995 Completed “Overseas Doctors Training Scheme” (Orthopaedic 1990 to 1995) U.K.
- 1995 M. Ch. (Orthopaedics) Liverpool, U.K.
Honours and awards:
- Dr. A.K. Talwalkar Award for standing first at the M.S. (Orth.) examination.
- Spine Fellowship, Wellington Medical College, New Zealand in the year 1991
- Spine deformity Fellowship, Institute Calot, France in the year 1992.
- Spine Instrumentation Fellowship, Minneapolis, USA. in the year 1994.
- Endoscopic Spine Surgery Fellowship, Phoenix, USA. in the year 1998.
- Spine Master Workshop, Memphis, USA in the year 2002.
- Dr. Vinod Agrawal’s experience spans 16 years of performing Spine Surgeries. He has performed
- Surgeries in renowned institutions in UK at:
- Lord Mayor Treloar Hospital, Alton, U.K.
- North Hampshire Hospital, Basingstoke, U.K.
- Queen Alexandra Hospital, Portsmouth, U.K.
- Dr. Vinod Agrawal also has a teaching experience of more than 7 years in India and U.K.
- Micro lumber Discectomy.
- Spine Fusion.
- Deformity – Scoliosis & Kyphosis Correction.
- Cervical Spine.
- Endoscopic Spine Surgeries.
- Spinal Instrumentation for Trauma instabilities and deformities